Gingergrass Essential Oil
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 50 Gram
- 2000 INR/Gram
- 100 %
- Product Type
- Pure Essential Oils
This essential oil is extracted from the ginger grass and finds usage in aroma therapy. Ginger grass is a perennial growing herbaceous plant having long slender stems with terminal flowering tops. The grass is the source of oil and is very fragrant.
Uses- This ginger grass essential oil is used for aromatherapy purposes that include improvement of circulation and blood flow, calming and reduction of stress, as well as the opening of sinus passages.
- Botanical Name- Cympopogan Martini Var Sofia
- Country of origin- India
- Color and Odor- yellow to light brown liquid with a sharp, green scent with pepprt and lemon undertones
- Extraction Method- Steam Distillation
- Blend with- This oil blends well with Cananga, Geranium, Rosewood, Sandalwood, Cedarwood and other essential oils that are floral in nature.
- Constituents- It mainly consists of geraniol, farnesol, geranyl acetate, methylheptenone, citronellol, citral, dipentene and limonene.
- Supply Ability
- 100 Gram Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 5 Days
- Sample Available
- Packaging Details
- We offer customized packaging size
- Main Domestic Market
- All India