Geranium Essential Oil
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 50 Gram
- 2000 INR
- 100 %
- Product Type
- Pure Essential Oils
Geranium oil is obtained through steam distillation process and extracted from the leaves and stalks of the plant. Organic Geranium is a hairy perennial shrub, mainly used in hedgerows and can grow up to about one meter high (3 feet), having pointed leaves that are serrated at the edges with pinkish-white flowers.
Uses- Owing to its therapeutic properties, geranium oil can be used in the treatment of the acne, bruises, burns, cuts, dermatitis, eczema, ulcers, breast engorgement, edema, tonsillitis and menopausal problems.
- Botanical name- Pelargoneum Graveolens
- Country of origin- Egypt
- Color & odor- Greenish olive liquid with characteristic floral odor
- Solubility- insoluble in water and soluble inn alcohol and oils
- Extraction method- Steam distillation
- Blends With- It can blend with Basil, Bergamot, Citronella, Clary Sage, Fennel, Grapefruit, Jasmine, Juniper, Lavender, Lemon, Lemongrass, Nerolia and Nutmeg.
- Supply Ability
- 100 Gram KG Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 5 Days
- Sample Available
- Packaging Details
- We offer customized packaging size
- Main Domestic Market
- All India