|Home||» Products||» Natural Essential Oils||» Cedarwood Essential Oil|
Cedarwood Essential Oil
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 50 Gram/Grams
- 2000 INR
- 100 %
- Product Type
- Pure Essential Oils
Known by the botanical name Cedrus deodora, Cedarwood extract is derived from wood part through steam distillation method. When extracted, it has yellowish to brownish yellow viscous liquid color. It is well known for its antiseptic, anti-seborrheic, anti-putrescent, aphrodisiac, diuretic, expectorant, astringent, fungicidal properties.
Cedarwood Essential Oil has in it antiseptic, anti-seborrheic, anti-putrescent, aphrodisiac, diuretic, astringent, expectorant, mucolytic, fungicidal, sedative (nervous), stimulant (circulatory) properties.
- Botanical Name-Cedrus Deodra
- Color & odor- Yellowish to brownish yellow viscous liquid with a dry woody aroma, slightly camphoraceous, smoky, balsamic, very subtle with a hint of spice.
- Major Constituents- Himachalene, Himachalol, alohimachalol, Deofrone, Isoalohimachalol & Atlantone
- Extraction Method- Steam Distillation
- BLENDS WITH: Rosemary, Eucalyptus, Chamomile and Citrus Oils.
- Supply Ability
- 100 KG Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 5 Days
- Sample Available
- Packaging Details
- We offer customized packaging size
- Main Domestic Market
- All India