Balsam Essential Oil
- Minimum Order Quantity
- .050 Kilograms
- 2000 INR/Kilograms
- 100 %
- Product Type
- Pure Essential Oils
Balsam oil is derived from Balsam Peru, which is a large tropical tree having straight smooth trunk & beautiful foliage including very fragrant flowers. Resinous juice for making the oil is obtained from exposed lacerated wood after strips of bark are removed. It is initially collected in form of a dark brown or amber semi-solid mass and later distilled to achieve pure oil extract.
- Botanical name- Myroxylon Pereira
- Color & odor- Dark Brown Viscous Liquid with dark brown viscos liquid with sweet cinnamon vanilla balsam
- Extraction method- Steam Distillation
- COMMON NAMES- Balsam of peru, Peru Balsam Essential Oil, Peru oil.
- CONSTITUENTS-Benzoic acid, cinnamic acid, benzyl cinnamate, cinnamyl cinnamate.
- Blends with- ylang-ylang, petigrain, patchouli, sandalwood, spices, rose, floral and oriental bases and most other oils.
- Supply Ability
- 100 Kilograms Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 5 Days
- Sample Available
- Packaging Details
- We offer customized packaging size
- Main Domestic Market
- All India